Topper, A.K.A. Experiment 025, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba and a character in the Lilo & Stitch franchise. He is designed to give off a radiantly bright light with which to pose as an invasion-signaling beacon to the Galactic Armada. His one true place is as a Christmas star. He is voiced by Tress MacNeille.
He was activated on Christmas Eve when Lilo dropped his pod into a fountain. Topper is given to a little girl as a Christmas present, then placed atop the local Christmas tree and emits a light so bright that aliens from other galaxies can see him from Earth.
Topper is a small yellow-orange star-shaped creature with a little white-tipped antenna on his head, small dark blue eyes, a thin mouth, white-tipped limbs and a white marking on his belly.
Topper can produce a brilliant light visible even from space that helps alien fleets locate him.
Topper is virtually harmless.
- Topper was first revealed in a DVD bonus feature of Stitch! The Movie in the experiment gallery.
- Topper's primary function is to use his bright light to signal the alien attack fleet. However, on the Disney site, it is incorrectly stated that Topper's light is designed to keep people awake.
- Even though Topper was found a one true place on a Christmas tree, it is unknown what he does during the other seasons.
- Topper's pod color is white.
- Topper is described by the experiment computer screen as, "Experiment 025. Primary function: Keeper of awakeness to people".
- His number is a likely reference to Christmas Day (December 25).