Fibber, A.K.A. Experiment 032, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba and a character in the Lilo & Stitch franchise. He is designed to act as a lie detector by buzzing whenever he hears a lie, forcing entire populations to tell the truth. Based on Jumba's incorrect theory, this would result in a societal collapse. He was captured by Gantu, but was rescued in "Snafu". His one true place at court interrogating suspects with the Kauai police force. He is voiced by Jeff Bennett.
In the episode "Fibber", Pleakley's family shows up and wants him to marry, and Lilo and Stitch help by getting Pleakley's relatives to think that he's going to wed Nani, but 032 starts to mess up the plans by buzzing at any lie he hears. He was captured by Gantu, but rescued by Lilo and Stitch in "Snafu". He was also part of Pleakley's E.A.R.W.A.X. group in "Spike".
Fibber appears to be mute (except when buzzing at a lie) and sometimes blank, although he has displayed emotion on few occasions. For example, in "Spike", when Pleakley managed to convince the other experiments in his E.A.R.W.A.X. group to attempt hugging therapy on each other, Fibber can actually be seen shedding tears.
Fibber is a small orange experiment with small body, arms and legs, a very large head with a dark orange marking on the forehead that glows bright yellow whenever he beeps, little antennae, a little mouth, round nose, black-blue eyes and four ears.
Whenever Fibber hears a lie, he responds by emitting a loud buzzing sound and lights up the pattern on his forehead. The bigger the lie, the louder he beeps, and the brighter his marking glows.
Fibber appears to be defenseless.
- Fibber was first revealed in a DVD bonus feature of Stitch! The Movie in the experiment gallery.
- In his episode, Fibber is revealed to like cookies.
- In "Spike", Fibber was seen at Pleakley's E.A.R.W.A.X. group, but Gantu captured him. Though he could have temporarily escaped somehow.
- In "Snafu", Fibber did not buzz when Reuben denied being ticklish. Since the containers are oddly not soundproof, it is possible that Fibber just wasn't paying attention. Arguably, Reuben maybe thought he was really not ticklish.
- Fibber's pod color is green.
- Fibber is described by the experiment computer screen as, "Experiment 032. Primary function: Lie detector".
- Fibber appeared on the DVD cover of Leroy & Stitch, along with Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, Pleakley, Doubledip, Amnesio, Drowsy, Woody, Shredder, Ploot and Felix, with Leroy flying above in a one-man space shuttle.
- Fibber's head appears in the online game Jumba's Lab.