Woops, A.K.A. Experiment 600, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba and a character in the Lilo & Stitch franchise. He is one of the failed prototypes of Stitch, possessing all the same powers, but being a complete klutz; he knocks over anything he touches and only says, "Woops!" after doing so, hence his name. His one true place is as at Kokaua Town Lanes as champion bowler on Pleakley's bowling team, the Kokaua Bowling Brawlers. He is voiced by Jeff Bennett.
Woops is a very clumsy, accident-prone, and unbalanced experiment. He is easily guilty, but never mourns over past accidents or incidents. He apologizes as often as he falls, and his personality is rather clownish. He is usually seen swaying side to side, laughing awkwardly, and picking his nose with his finger. He is left-footed and can get upset if abandoned or contained for periods of time.
An amiable sort, Woops merely wants to do the right thing, but just can't seem to do it. He can hardly seem to stand on his own two feet, let alone keep his balance, and is always running into objects and knocking things over. Most people find him unbearably annoying, but he is a bowling champion.
Woops is a pale grayish purple, skinny Stitch-like experiment with a small bean-shaped body, thick limbs, huge yellow buckteeth, a large Adam's-apple, a football-shaped head with small eyes, a huge, bulbous nose, three short pale mint green-tipped antennae sticking out of his head, a short, pale mint green-tipped tail and long, gangling legs dotted with black toes. His ears are smaller than Stitch's and stick out on either side of his head. He stands about 3 feet tall (around the same height as Stitch, maybe taller by a few inches) and weighs over 100 lbs., a few pounds less than Stitch due to his smaller body and longer, gangling legs.
He was originally designed to be an indestructible experiment that could do anything, but he instead turned out as a destructive experiment that could do nothing. However, he has the uncanny ability to destroy everything around him unintentionally, and accidentally bumps into everything.
Woops can lift 3,000 times his own weight and not an ounce more, is virtually indestructible, has super sight and hearing, is fireproof, has several different visions, and can scale walls and ceilings, but he fails miserably and is instead too much of a klutz to use them at all. Woops can barely walk through an open door, much less keep his balance. The only word he can say for himself is "Woops!" when he does something by accident.
Similar to Reuben, Woops is too clumsy and unbalanced to use his powers, whereas Reuben was simply too lazy to do anything but make sandwiches.
- Woops' design is very similar to Sid from the Ice Age movies.
- Woops is the first prototype of Stitch, and is a massive failure.
- Unlike most experiments, Woops' number is pronounced as a whole number ("six hundred") instead of three individual digits (which in his case would have been "six-oh-oh") as per the norm for the experiments.
- The only other canonically-seen experiment whose number is also referred to as a whole number is Spooky (Experiment 300). This implies that experiments whose number is divisible by one hundred (100) are the primary exceptions to the normal by-digit pronunciation of experiment numbers.
- Woops' pod color is blue.
- Woops is described by the experiment computer screen as, "Experiment 600. Primary function: Destruction of populated areas".
- Woops is one of the few experiments to not appear in the group photo at the end of Leroy & Stitch.